On Sunday, May 2nd Justin and I had our first Bridal shower. My cousin/maid of honor Paige and my sister-in-law/bridesmaid Whitney threw it for us. It was beautiful. They had it at Nesselrod on the New (a B&B in Fairlawn). It was a windy day but luckily the wind settled down during the shower. Paige and Whitney did an awesome job decorating and the food was wonderful! I could go on and on but I'll let the pics speak for themselves:
Patio at Nesselrod on the New
Mother of the Bride
Yummy and beautiful cake!
It was almost too pretty to eat!
3 generations
My bridesmaids (except for Erin)

Beer mugs for the couple who don't drink!
Justin is smiling b/c they are from his mom--they are the one thing he added to the registry!
The beautiful quilt my grandma made!

We are so blessed that so many people came to the shower and gave us such wonderful gifts.
We really do appreciate everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment