Our parents went with us today. They were so excited to get to "see" their granddaughter. My mom even took a camera to take pictures of me during the ultrasound! Luckily the ultrasound technician has dealt with excited grandparents quite a bit! At first they had a hard time making out what body parts were what on the screen. We had to go straight to Wal-Mart to make copies of the pictures after our appointment so the grandmas could have their own copies.
We are all so excited and can't wait to hold and kiss her! Until then here are some pics of our precious little one...it's amazing to see what she is going to look like even if they are slightly distorted because of the fluid and her movements!
The last picture is of her heart and her heartrate. You can see her ribs and spine too! I think she is going to have her mommy's long, skinny feet though!
For some reason the pictures have my age as 27 years 11 months....that is obviously wrong! It should say 31 years 11 months! I wish I was still 27....
No comments:
Post a Comment